Where can I get help when my results have errors or omissions?

Viewed 53 Times 0 Comments

Errors or omissions in results should primarily be handled by the respective course or subject Lecturer who thought and uploaded the marks. The student is required to submit a felt complaint form to the same Lecturer. The Lecturer may also direct you to the results coordinator, Head of Department or Faculty Administrator depending on the situation at hand.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)

Leave a Reply